Getting to the campsite
The 3-star campsite of the Domaine du Pont Mahé is located at the gates to Southern Brittany in the Department of Loire Atlantique and in the Region of the Pays de la Loire.
- Follow Le Mans – A11,
- continue on to Angers/Nantes, then take the N165 (towards Vannes)
- Exit No.13 Calvaire/Pontchateau
- Go towards Herbignac, then Assérac, then to Pont Mahé
- Take the N24, N166 to Vannes
- On the N165, the Roche Bernard
- Continue on to Penestin, then go to the Pont Mahé.
- Get back to the D13 going towards Pornic,
- Take Saint Brevin les Pins/Saint Nazaire, then take the Route Bleue going towards la Baule/Guérande,
- In Guérande, go to Herbignac, then to Assérac and lastly to the Pont Mahé.
- By train, La Baule Escoublac train station 25 km away, then take a Taxi de la Baie
- By plane, the closest airport: Nantes Atlantique International Airport
Need information on the region, or information on reserving your stay at the 3-star Campsite of the Domaine de Pont Mahe in Asserac near Guerande?
Send us your message and we will be happy to answer you as soon as possible.
Camping Le Domaine de Pont-Mahé ***
Tel: +33 (0)2 40 01 74 98
Fax: +33 (0)2 51 10 20 57